Stress & Anxiety
Massage has been shown to decrease cortisol in the body. This allows the body to enter a relaxing rest-and-recovery mode: an effect that lingers long after the massage is over. In fact, massage triggers a host of brain chemistry responses that can result in lasting feelings of relaxation, lower stress levels and improved mood.
The programme will help you to
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve the quality of your sleep
- Improve your energy levels and
- Give you tools to manage your stress at home and work
If you’re suffering from stress and anxiety, don’t ignore it. If you do, it can become a chronic problem leading to further stress and so begins a vicious cycle that becomes increasingly difficult to break. But the good news is that you can break it. With a combination of massage and reflexology, exercises and lifestyle advice you can find a greater inner peace.
Beating the Symptoms of Stress & Anxiety
A programme of six sessions tailored to your specific needs
What does the programme include?
- Consultation and Treatment Plan – to identify what’s important to you regarding your physical and mental wellbeing and how we will achieve the results you want.
- Six complementary therapy sessions – any combination can be used
- Nutritional and lifestyle advice: identifying what aspects of your lifestyle are increasing your symptoms and what you can do to take back control.
- Relaxation exercises – for you to do at home
Each session lasts for one hour.
If after your first session you do not feel the programme is for you, you can claim a full refund.