Stress & Anxiety
As many people will attest, massage helps relieve the stress and tension of everyday living that can lead to disease and illness. When we’re stressed, angry and frustrated, the body can produce an unhealthy build-up of hormones. Pent-up levels of the “stress hormone” cortisol leads to sleeplessness, headaches and even digestive problems.
Massage has been shown to decrease cortisol in the body. This allows the body to enter a relaxing rest-and-recovery mode: an effect that lingers long after the massage is over. In fact, massage triggers a host of brain chemistry responses that can result in lasting feelings of relaxation, lower stress levels and improved mood.
The programme will help you to
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve the quality of your sleep
- Improve your energy levels and
- Give you tools to manage your stress at home and work
If you’re suffering from stress and anxiety, don’t ignore it. If you do, it can become a chronic problem leading to further stress and so begins a vicious cycle that becomes increasingly difficult to break. But the good news is that you can break it. With a combination of massage and reflexology, exercises and lifestyle advice you can find a greater inner peace.
Beating the Symptoms of Stress & Anxiety
A programme of six sessions tailored to your specific needs
What does the programme include?
- Consultation and Treatment Plan – to identify what’s important to you regarding your physical and mental wellbeing and how we will achieve the results you want.
- Six complementary therapy sessions – any combination can be used
- Nutritional and lifestyle advice: identifying what aspects of your lifestyle are increasing your symptoms and what you can do to take back control.
- Relaxation exercises – for you to do at home
Each session lasts for one hour.
If after your first session you do not feel the programme is for you, you can claim a full refund.
What Clients Say
For more information on the Stress & Anxiety Programme, please use the contact form below