Essential Oils for a Healthier Summer
Saturday 27th June 10.00 – 1.00pm
The warmer months are always welcome but they also bring minor irritations such as insects, bites, sunburn and travel bugs. This workshop looks at how essential oils can help you through the Summer months at home and on holiday by identifying the oils which work as insect repellents, are antibacterial and can reduce your impact on the environment.
The workshops are all run in small groups so that you can get all the help you need when making your own products.
- Learn which oils to use to keep those pesky flies away.
- How to treat stings and burns.
- How to relax and de-stress
- Create your own product to take home
- All materials and refreshments are provided