Essential Oils for a Healthier Home
Research shows that household cleaning products contain chemicals which damage the respiratory lining of the lungs. Exposing young children to these chemicals increases the chance of getting asthma by as much as 35%. Then there’s the impact on the environment, as we flush millions of gallons of toxic chemicals into rivers and seas. But there is an alternative.
At this workshop you’ll learn how anti-bacterial essential oils can replace your current household cleaners without damaging your family’s health or the environment. You’ll not only leave with your own products but also with the knowledge of how to clean your home and improve the air quality. The workshops are run in small groups so booking early is recommended.
- Discover the “nasties” in household products
- Learn which essential oils are anti-bacterial and anti-viral
- Discover simple, cost effective alternatives to air fresheners
- Make an all-purpose, anti-bacterial cleaner to take home
- All materials and refreshments are provided