Muscle & Joint Pain
With chronic muscle tension or injury, there may be adhesions (bands of painful, rigid tissue) in muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Adhesions can disrupt circulation and cause pain, limited movement, and inflammation. Deep Tissue Massage, applied correctly, is the most effective therapy for releasing muscle tension and restoring balance to muscles and joints.
Received regularly it helps prevent injuries, and the build-up of tension in the muscles which if not treated can lead to stresses on joints, ligaments and tendons, as well as the muscles themselves.
Benefits of Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage usually focuses on a specific problem, such as chronic muscle pain, injury rehabilitation, and the following conditions:
- Muscle and joint pain
- Limited mobility
- Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Osteoarthritis pain
- Tennis elbow
- Muscle tension or spasm
Reduce Pain & Improve Mobility Programme
A therapy programme designed to relieve pain in the joints and muscles whilst improving flexibility.
What does the programme include?
- Full consultation including postural analysis and physical assessment
- 4, 6, or 8 one hour Remedial Massage treatments
- Nutritional and lifestyle advice: identifying what aspects of your lifestyle are increasing your symptoms and what you can do to take back control.
- Stretching and Strengthening exercises – for you to do at home
If after your first session you do not feel the programme is for you, you can claim a full refund.