If you’d like to receive notification of when bookings are open again, please complete the details below.
Aromatherapy is becoming one of the most popular natural therapies today as people look to reduce the amount of medication they take for ailments. The health and wellbeing benefits of essential oils are well documented as they treat the whole person: mind, body and spirit.
These half-day workshops have been designed to introduce you to this fascinating therapy. You will leave with an understanding of how essential oils work and which ones to use, as well as creating your own unique product to take home. Refreshments and all materials are provided and you’ll also get 20% OFF all Mayfield Aromatherapy products on the day.
All workshops are held at Whirlow Spirituality Centre, Sheffield.
Essential Oils for a Healthier Summer
- Learn which oils to use to keep those pesky flies away.
- How to treat stings and burns.
- What’s in the Ultimate Travel Kit
- Learn how natural products can reduce your impact on the environment
- Create your own aromatherapy product to take home
Introduction to Aromatherapy
- Learn how aromatherapy has been used for thousands of years
- Which essential oils to use for improved health and wellbeing
- How to blend different oils together
- Make your own blend of aromatherapy oil to take home with you.
Essential Oils for a Healthier Home
- Learn which essential oils are anti-bacterial and anti-viral
- Discover the “nasties” in household products
- Discover simple, cost effective alternatives to air fresheners
- Make an all purpose, anti-bacterial cleaner to take home
- Make your own natural, anti-bacterial hand sanitiser
Essential Oils for Christmas
- The Essential Oils for Christmas – Spices, Citrus, Trees & Resins
- How to blend these beautiful oils to create a unique scent
- How to give your home a Festive feel with aromatherapy
- How to deal with dry, chapped skin in cold weather
- Make your own Festive Room Spray or scented Bath Salts