Aromatherapy is becoming one of the most popular natural therapies today as people look to reduce the amount of medication they take for ailments. The health and wellbeing benefits of essential oils are well documented as they treat the whole person: mind, body and spirit.
These half-day workshops have been designed to introduce you to this fascinating therapy. You will leave with an understanding of how essential oils work and which ones to use, as well as creating your own unique product to take home. Refreshments and all materials are provided and you’ll also get 20% OFF all Mayfield Aromatherapy products on the day.
All workshops are held at Whirlow Spirituality Centre, Sheffield.
Essential Oils for a Healthier Home
Saturday 16th March 10.00 – 1.30
- Discover the “nasties” in household products
- Learn which essential oils are anti-bacterial and anti-viral
- Discover simple, cost effective alternatives to air fresheners
- Make an all purpose, anti-bacterial cleaner to take home
- Make your own natural, anti-bacterial hand sanitiser
Saturday 22nd June 10.00 – 1.30pm
- Learn which oils to use to keep those pesky flies away.
- How to treat stings and burns.
- What’s in the Ultimate Travel Kit
- How to relax when it all gets a bit much
- Make your own beautiful bath salts
Introduction to Aromatherapy
- Learn which are the must-have essential oils
- How they actually work
- Basic application techniques
- Benefits for relaxation and everyday ailments
- Make your own beautiful body oil.
- Essential Oils for coughs and colds
- Help to stop the spread of cold viruses
at work and home
- Ease the pain of inflammation in the joints
- How to combat dry and chapped skin
- Create your Winter Skincare Body Oil